Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Christmas Decorations!

So, I hope everyone already has their Christmas decorations up....but in the event that you don't...maybe you can get some inspiration from mine.


There is my lovely tree and the poinsetta I added to the footrest. I'm aware I definitly need to make a new base for that poinsetta (craft alert!!! any ideas??)


Closer view of my tree. You know what's funny? I love love LOVE my tree, but I hate it in pictures, nothing like the real thing, huh? Oh, and I was relitively pleased with my idea for my side table. Recognize the arrangment? It's from my kitchen table. To balance out the other side I found a beautiful crystal candlestick in the shape of a log from Khole's for 55% off. I topped it off with a red candle with snowflakes on it. As for the glasses, I never drink martini's, but for some reason I have a billion. So I set them out, put some leftover christmas balls in it and I love it! You can't tell because of my high quality camera (ha), but the glass reflects the lights from the tree so beautifully! I love it!I was just proud of myself with that one...I made the bow myself (SKILLZ Y'ALL!!)This is my "mantel." I wanted to make the nativity scene the center because afterall...Jesus is the reason for the season! The left has a Charlie Brown christmas tree, a santa nutcracker that counts down the days 'til Christmas, and a picture of my family...because I love them. On the right is my canibal snowman. Yes, he's a canibal...as you can barely see the snowman is carrying a shovel that says "let it snow"....and two snowman heads in a bucket....Thanks mom!! Also pictures is a snowglobe (childhood obsession) and a canister of my favorite candies!Here's my advent wreath!! homemade :) The rest of the pictures are just random shots around my house.P.S....I totally made the wreath on my front door...schweet! So what do you think? Anything you'd like to know more about? Any more suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, everything looks merrylicious!!! I can feel the Christmas spirit! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete