Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Action Day 2010

As many of you know, I am very, very passionate about charities. I want to build my career in Nonprofits, and I believe helping others is the only way to truly acheive self-fulfillment. Hence: Blog Action Day 2010!



Change.orgStart Petition

All you have to do is take a day to discuss the topic of action selected and write about it! This year's theme is water. You can see all of the suggested posts for Blog Action Day, which is October 15, 2010, at the bottom of the link I gave you at the top.


This is a very easy way to get involved. Go to the website, register your blog, and make a difference by doing what you already do...just blogging!


I've limited my topic down to 2...maybe 3 choices, but you'll have to tune in October 15 to find out which ones. I promise I'm researching each topic and will make it worth the read! So what about the rest of you?? Are any of you planning on joining Blog Action Day? Do you have a topic in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment