Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Making Wishes

Well, friends.... I've made some huge changes in the past 3 months. Most recently, I am no longer an employee of Marketplace Grill. Although I hated being a server, I have never worked with better people. I am truly fortunate for the last 2 1/2 years. I am, however, officially an employee of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-South, here in Little Rock! It is just a temporary position, but I feel so blessed to have it. My life is changing like the beautiful fall leaves, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm also trying to take time to improve my overall health (fyi...I have no issues, but I would like to keep in that way). I don't want to be one of those girls that obsesses over how she looks, or count calories, or feel like I have to judge someone else to make myself feel better.

On a different note...I know I keep saying this, but I do plan to get back into blogging at least every other day. I already have two posts planned drop back in on me. I would also really love to know what ya'll would like to read from my blog? I have time to do extra research so let loose on me! Please, I want you to enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. As for now, I'm signing out. P.s.... Snoop sends her love.

2 comments:

  1. I promise I'm still going to redesign your blog for the colder seasons! I love ur blog, my suggestion is: Just blog about anything! I love any kind of glimpse into your life from many different perspectives!

    ReplyDelete