Sunday, September 5, 2010

Better than Coldplay...a happy cry.



Just a quick post for something that tugged at my heart strings today. Meet my boo and possibly my most favorite person ever, Justin Sharp.

I love him with all of my heart...and everybody that knows him probably feels the same way.But this post isn't about him...It's actually about his incredible grandmother, Mary Francis Sharp. She and her husband, Ray, are two of the most amazing people I have ever met. They touch everyones life they meet. They are caring, giving, and I have never heard them utter the phrase, "I don't really have time." She used to play the organ in our church in Magnolia, attend every youth group event, and (even though I've never actually seen her do this) I wouldn't be suprised if I saw her lay in a mud puddle just so a friend wouldn't get wet and dirty. If I die with half the legecy of those two people, I would have lived an incredible life. Sadly, time has taken its toll. Mary Francis and Ray have many health issues and a failing memory. In fact, she can't remember much at all, but she can remember how to play the piano.

I'm telling you that to show you this. This is a documentary made by Justin's cousin of his grandmother. It is a testimate to the joy she brings the people around her. I'm not sure which made me tear up more, the video, or all the loving comments people posted below the video about her. Mary Francis is an angel, even if you don't know her, watch this video...I beleive it will touch your heart. Feel free to let me know what you think...I would love to hear it!

1 comment: