Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Something old, something new.

In no way was that a wedding reference, btw. This blog is stictly for updates......well, I guess it kind of is, because my BESTEST friend in the world, Brittany (over at Arteestic), is getting MARRIED!!!!!! But more on that later. This whole "not having internet" thing is not working out so well; so here are a few changes you can expect over the next few weeks....

  • I'm moving to LITTLE ROCK with my pal Kristy. One thing you should know is that I've never been so excited about moving into an apartment as I am about this one....so get ready for some obsessive (so very useful) posts about moving, researching, cleaning, aranging, and painting (Kristy and I both paint and we both love abstract so I can't wait for us to do some artwork together). Oh, Kristy is also an interior designer...so you all can learn things while I learn them, as well.
  • My parents are also moving...to a gorgeous house (but one that can definitly use some upgrades..and they are so letting me head that up) So be looking for the same updates from a different point of view...and a different style...because my moms is way different than mine.
  • This is all happening by July 1...so when that's over I plan to pick up blogging again full force
  • Like I said...Brittany is so getting married...and she has officially asked me to be her Maid of Honor....and trust me...I am every bit of honored. That was one of the best feeling so of my life...and I plan to live up to her expectations -- even if we are 8 hours apart. So I will share the expereince with you all, as well (so FREAKIN excited)
  • Snoopy Station is finished...let me get into my new apartment and I will so show ya!

That's about all the major updates I have for now...stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move!!! I'm excited to see new apartment pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bussell I've decided to follow your blog... you need to update immediately.

    ReplyDelete