Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ready, Set, GO!!!

So this past year, I tried to only blog on weekdays...which is INSANE because I'm not AS busy on the weekends!! So maybe this obvious revelation will help me be a better blogger!


I guess I'll start off with the most inspiring person I know...how lucky am I to also call her my best friend??? Brittany over at Arteestic has done it again! I'm sure you all remember Brittany...the insanely gifted lady that designed my blog. The one that can draw, color, paint portraits, paint murals, create web designs...the list goes on!! Well if you can beleive it, she's added something ELSE to her list...somthing that drove me to make an obsessive phone call begging her to open a store catering to this one day......are you ready??








......are you sitting down?












......are you as excitable as I am??








INVITATIONS!!! I know...an anticlimatic delivery...but wait til you see these bad boys!!!! OH EEMMM GEEEEEEEEEE!!!


1. Brittany was asked to design a New Orleans inspired invitation for a vow renewal. Here's the first design:




Talented right???? I mean...she created every piece!



2. But it wasn't exactly what her client was looking for...so she whipped this up:



Fa-reaking amazing! But wait!!! there's more!!!



3.



How incredible is that???? I L-O-V-E the last one!!! So romantic! But it still has the new orleans feel her client wanted!!!



Also, in December, she created her own Christmas card:

Just so you know, that looks just like Brittany and her boyfriend, Tyler. Right down to the camo and artistic stockings, the wall picture of their first house, and the portrait...ps. These are legit...I've got one!

Poor Brittany doesn't know what she got herself in to....she's already signed up for every major event of my life from here on out. So what do ya'll think?? How incredible are these????

***computer update....there isn't one, I literally have 5 big projects I can't wait to show you but HAVE to wait to show you because my pictures won't upload to Zack's computer....booo!

2 comments:

  1. Brittney is GOOD!! she is an inspiration...literally. but so are you!! i love you and we are gonna have to get these blogs UNDER CONTROL in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, This is the first time I've read the blog in a while (I've been a bad blogger and even worse reader) but I have to say, that you make me feel awesome! :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete