Monday, November 9, 2009

Zack's study room!! pt. 2! --the breakdown

Hello darlings!! As you may remember from last week's post, Zack's study room is finished!! This week I will be breaking down his room in and out! Today...painting.... We were lucky that his landloards offered to pay for the paint and supplies...along with deducting 1st months rent for the job...So we jumped to it....




(it's true......I do love him.)As you can probably tell....I edged and Zack rolled. It took about 2 coats to cover up this blue. We used "camelback" from Sherwin Williams. BY. FAR...the worst part was painting the brick.Yeah....that smile is very fake....here's the more realistic face:We were able to find eco-friendly floor coveres at Wal Mart (who knew!) Ps...I know I look stunning.... So how about you guys?? Any painting-horror stories??? How about great changes?? Doesn't paint make a room look completely different??

No comments:

Post a Comment