Monday, November 16, 2009

The week ahead

I have to apologize. This week is going to be insane for me (thank you Swine Flu, now all of my teachers have realized the semester is almost over and ohmygosh have to cram all of their assignments in this week...you rock) So baby girl is STRESSIN! Along with working and hosting the biggest event in Conway for my internship (Dazzle Days), I have to prioritize my life. So I'm taking a blogging Vay-K this week. There is something I want you to know, though. My dear friend Kelsey at Writing Left Handed has put some perspective in my life: Even thought not many people read my blog, I still LOVE writing them -- so thank you to all of you who read and comment (you kind of make my day!). So I will leave you with a few thoughts for the week:

1. Summer's baby shower is over...the theme...."Go Green for Greenlee" (that's her little girl's name btw)..it was a HUUUUUUGE success! I received so many compliments and can. not. WAIT to share it with you!!! Keep checking!! I may go ahead and post it Friday!

2. SNOOPY IS IN THE TOP TEN!!!! in case you forgot, my sweet miniature beagle stole the heart of a famous Chihuahua at Hamburger's House Blog...don't recognize that blog? He's the only "child" of John and Sherry who created my most favorite blog (thanks for introducing me, Kelsey) Young House Love. Anyway, over a hundred entries, 10 dogs eliminated, and my Snoopy is still in the top 10...BUT, there will be an elimination either Tuesday or Wednesday so PU---LEASE keep checking and commenting for her!! It seems like the pooches with the most comments are the ones staying and Snoopy could really use some help!!

3...My Christmas decor is up...FREAKING CAN"T WAIT TO START BLOGGING ABOUT MY MOST FAVORITE-EST HOLIDAY!!!! :D

4. E-Troupe had their final performance and you can check it out here

5..don't worry, I will post the final phase of Zack's study room...eventually!


That's all folks!! Have a great week and don't miss me too much!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see how the Go Green for Greeli went! I was particularly excited about this project of yours, I thought it was TOO creative. I only wish I could have been their to lend some services.

    ReplyDelete