Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Bittersweet Symphony

Ok...so it's actually not bittersweet at all...but I love the song and you are welcome for that flashback. Today was actually a "fill out paperwork" and orientation day so there's not too much to divulge as far as my work...so I"m gonna tell you a bit about where I work.

It's located at St. Johns Catholic Center and it's tucked away in the Heights of Little Rock (for those that are unaware....GREAT location). Here's what I get to drive up to:


and here's what I see when I enter the gate:


Beautiful, right?? But this isn't my building....This is:


Which is located to the right of the building shown before it (it a oval drive-through).
And check it....I be TOO official:


I can tell you this: My favorite part of the day was listening to the violinist practice downstairs. I will try to tell you more about my actual job soon. I would love to hear your opinions.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! even if the job doesn't turn out as grand...the scenery will pick up the slack! BTW love the title plate :) I'm happy for you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I hope this is a great fit and I can't wait to hear more about it! Congratulations again and I LOVE the name plaque!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name plaque!! I'm a little jealous. Just to be in that kind of surrounding would make my job just a tad awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete