Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday-ish

Yes, I know I'm a day late....I'm crazy busy this week...which is why this is also going to be a quick post. So here are some more Thanksgiving recipe picks:
New Age Green Bean Casserole


Seriously...on a scale from one to "Dear God," how amazing does that look?? I would type up the recipe for you, but I'm not going to and let me tell you why. I got this picture from one of my favorite blogs, the Pioneer Woman. This lady can do it all...she took that picture (is an amazing photographer) and creates all these recipes herself (she has her own nationwide cookbook). So instead I'm going to send you over here to get the recipe straight from her because I can't do it justice like she can. If any of you are into photography check out her photography section and you can get Photoshop actions that make editing SOOOO much easier.


Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits


I feel like everybody should know how to make these, but if you don't it's a DARN SHAME. These are SOOO easy and SOOO good. Guaranteed to win hearts. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup medium or sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley

Method:
Preheat oven to 450 degree. Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.While biscuits are baking, mix together in a small bowl; melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm baked biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Makes 10-12 biscuits.

I haven't heard of anyone making any of the recipes yet...has anyone tried any of them? Do these look tantalizing (because they are straight talking dirty to me right now)? What other types of recipes would you like to see before Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment