Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear 2010, I will own you.

I have a good excuse why I'm a poopy blogger this time...my computer is out. Have no fear!!! My amazing boyfriend has let me borrow his computer for the next few days...he is too kind to me!

So how do I give you an update on my life without boring you to death?? I'll do my best (deep breath)

1. had an amazing Christmas...extra excited about having my bike fixed

2. call me superstitious....but even years are typically my worst....however, I'm having an EXTRA good feeling about 2010.....BRING IT!

On that note...I'm going to put the past behind me and set my sights forward. It has been a crazy month.

Now....how about some New Year resolutions???

1. Start a Savings account...I know, I should have
already done it, but I've always used my checking
account as one...not smart considering it doesn't
gain interest.

2. Continue on to being better with going green

3. Beef up my computer skillz, yo!! woooord....

4. Graduate and get a career-job

5. work on my home improvement skills

6. Improve my overall health. I don't want to be cliche
with the whole "lose weight" thing. I have been a lot better
about eating healthier. This year, I'm going to try to walk
Snoopy everyday, practice yoga every night before I go to
bed, learn belly dancing (thanks, FitTV, I'm addicted), and
get plenty of use out of my bike.


That's all I have for now, I will probably be adding more throughout the month because I would love to use my blog as my accountability partner...how about you guys??? I would love to hear about your resolutions! Also, what would you like to see from me this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment