Monday, November 2, 2009

One more BOO :)

So I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! this will be a short post just to let you know how my Halloween went!! FIRST and foremost, E-TROUPE ROCKED THRILLER!!!!!
Scary, huh? You can definitely check out an armature version here buuuttt, if you have Facebook you can check out an awesome version here!! Friday night I attended the Marketplace Halloween party. It was awesome...it's been a long time since I've been to a field bonfire party...it was lovely:) here are those pictures: Can you guess what I was??

I was "grandma" got run over by a reindeer!" I tried to convince Wes to be a grandpa with a shirt that said "I believe" but he HAD to break out his pimp suit.

Well now that Halloween has come and gone...I am officially celebrating Christmas!!! Don't worry, I'm toning it down until after Thanksgiving...so I'll try to hold off from posting anything as well.

Next, ZACK'S STUDY ROOM IS DONE!!!! But I can't tell you about it until he gives me the pictures (slow boys.....)

Finally, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FOR MY BABY SNOOPY!!

I know this is a random post but I'll be back on track soon....hopefully. Now I want to know about you!! How was your Halloween? What did you all do? and most importantly, where do I see the pictures??? Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment